So I thought I’d share with you guys my daily skin care routine! I love learning about new products but I can say that when I find something that I LOVE, I stick with it. If you are looking to freshen up your face then you may just enjoy this post…
I have always taken care of my face and have used good products since like forever but that is only thanks to my mom who has literally taught me the importance of this and has supported this habit…thanks mom… I hope to influence my girls with this too eventually.
Ok and please don’t think you need ALL that I use or that I am an expert or anything because clearly I am not, but I do feel if you wanted to change one thing about your daily regimen, well the most important thing we all need in our lives is a good freaking face cleanser!! And NO ladies I am NOT talking about Ponds, Clinique, Cetaphil (oh this was my bff in high school, mom didn’t help support the habit then) or something like that, but a good ol’ professional skincare line is highly worth the investment.
If you are in the North County area and are looking for an esthetician I highly recommend my friend Stacey in Oceanside. She is very reasonable and the absolute best!! Let me know if you want her number! I get most of my products from her too. Oh and she has been doing this new razor exfoliating hair removing thingy on me. UMMM you guys… you leave with all your dead skin and hair gone… if you have any peach fuzz on your face and yes I do have some..which means no more lip wax.. woop woop, anyways your face is sooooo soooo smooth and your makeup goes on so much better. High five for that. Oh and she tints my brows too.
Here is my current routine:
1. Wash face in morning with Image Ormedic Facial Cleanser and sprinkle in ILUMA by Image Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder. This creates a light little exfoliation.
2. ILUMA by Image Intense Bleaching Serum-used to lighten my freckles and even out my skin tone
3. ILUMA by Image Intense Brightening Eye Cream
4. Colorescience Anti-aging Serum– I just recently started using this and it is uhhhh amazingggg. It has 10 anti-aging peptides in it that hydrates and smooths skin and more!
5. Image Vital C creme
6. Skin Authority Sunscreen
7. Garnier Skin Renewal Anti-Puff Eye Roller– theee best. It has caffeine in it and I swear when I roll that on my tired eyes it tones down the puff and I’m all wide awake.. totally kidding but it does feel good and I’m less puffy from it. It’s magic and cheap.
1. Wash face with Skin Authority Exfoliating Cleanser–Ok people this is seriously a game changer. I LOVE this wash. It scrubs away dead skin and cleanses the face. I have always hated scrubs because they have been to rough but this one is not and is just awesome. please give it a whirl. I have one in my shower and one next to my sink. I also use this on my Clarisonic Brush. I try to do this at least 3 times a week.
2. Repeat all steps, obviously expect the sunscreen. duh.
One take away from this….. wash your face twice a day and take good care of your skin with some good product!!
And I’m off to go wash my face now!